Monday, June 2, 2008

New Photos

Okay, so I guess when you delete pictures on your photobucket account, it kills your slideshows that you have going. I didn't know that. So I ruined my past slideshows. BUT I have new pics!! Yay!

Here are some pics of the pets. There are none of Coconut, partially because we don't like her and partially because we can't catch her :)





Here are some people pictures, most of them are Vanessa, but she's awful cute!




...And per request by Christen some pictures of our house, furnished. Hope you like it Christen :)

1 comment:

James and Christen said...

Hey Kalli, Thanks for all the awesome pictures! It looks so GREAT! I love everything you did. The shelf in the entry way is amazing. The painting looks great. I love all the curtains and the very cool main bathroom. Those frogs are so fun. I am sure your kids will one day love that room too!

Thanks for keeping up the blog.

Hope you have a great weekend.- Christen