Monday, May 19, 2008

We're Baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Hey Everybody! So sorry its been so long since we've updated. I forgot the password and I COULD NOT get this site to email it to me for anything...I finally figured it out. Anyways, we are doing well. We are having a class party for the drama cast and crew at our house tomorrow.Albert directed the play this year and he did a wonderful job. I have my new job, as a Direct Support Assosciate for the mentally and physically challenged. It's AMAZING. I just got the 6:00 am to 2:30 shift which I've been waiting for since I've been hired. My bosses are wonderful and they really appreciate me which is one of the major differences between them and my last bosses. My coworkers are really neat people, they have very......."Colorful" personalities. I'll be posting some pics of our house. Believe it or not, the main areas are nearly finished projects. I have to say, Christen, its been really hard and boring getting settled in my house without you. You helped me last time, this time I was lost without you :) Albert has been busy with everything, he had a significant workload this year with the school. Teaching drama was sort of a trial basis thing, but everybody loved him directing it. He added so many little personal details to the play. This years play was an edited version of Tartuffe - it's French. It was hilarious. We've been busy working on our house...Alberts adding a firepit in the backyard, I've been trying to finish decorating room by room. Thanks to Mom and Dad, My main bath is finished!!! I'll make sure I get some detail photos. We taking a trip up to see Mark, Laura, and the boys this weekend. Its a visit that is long overdue. Mom - We hope you and the gang are having a fantastic time down South :) Please kiss each and every one of those little bugers - courtesy of Aunt Kalli! Please pray we have a safe and enjoyable trip this week end. Lots of Love XO

No comments: