Sunday, October 7, 2007

Hooray! I'm 21 today! It has been a good day. Last night my friends and I went to dinner, today my family went to lunch. Albert and I had a nice relaxing evening. All in all it has been a good birthday, I did get a house for a present (you can't really beat that)! If you want to take a look at the house, you can go to ReeceandNichols.com and type in the MLS number 1311671. That should give you an idea of what it looks like and what features it has before we get some of our own pictures up.

2 comments:

Mark and Laura said...

Your house looks very nice. I'm sure you all are very excited about moving in. Have you started packing yet?

Also, I meant to call you yesterday to wish you a happy birthday but it turned out to be kind of a crazy day (like most Sunday's). So happy birthday a day late and I'm glad you had a good day. Sounds like you had lots of fun with friends and family.

Love you!
Laura

James and Christen said...

Happy Birthday,

We are so sorry we missed it! Congrats!

We are so excited about the house.

I heard you have skype too. What is your skype name?

Ours is sockher7

Call anytime. We would love to talk to you guys.

Love - Christen